Do you have a passion to work in a SEND School?
Protocol Education are working with an SEND school in Oldham who require SEMH TA's initially on a short term basis but the role could go permanent.
**THIS ROLE REQUIRES EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A SCHOOL WITH SEMH/ SEND CHILDREN**
As a successful SEMH Teacher Assistant with Protocol Education, for this vacancy you will need to:
- Have a good understanding of the needs of children with ADHD and ASD
- Be resilient both physically and emotionally.
- Be non judgemental
- Energetic and bubbly attitude
- Be able to adapt, each day with the student WILL be different
- Willing to do additional training with the school
- Be passionate about teaching and education
- Have a creative approach to learning
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have good behaviour managements skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A good work ethic.
If you feel that you embody these qualities, then please get in touch with us sending your CV. To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education and previous experience is essential. You will be able to create a fun, safe educational environment and have high expectations of the student's levels of achievement. Protocol Education is one of the country's leading education recruitment agencies and we offer competitive rates of pay.
Some of the benefits working with Protocol Education are:
- Ø Allocated your own dedicated consultant
- Ø Ability to update your diary and timesheets online
- Ø A variety of positions to suit your needs
- Ø Competitive rates of pay
- Ø Friendly and helpful team who are willing to help with directions and queries
- Ø Fun and creative social events throughout the year
All candidates who register with Protocol Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. If you do not already hold one you can apply through us at a cost of £40.00.