The Pupil Referral Units I am working with cater for students with challenging behaviour and you will be expected to work within a small group. The pupils have been removed from mainstream and need dedicated individuals to help them to achieve in this alternative education setting.
- Managing pupil's behaviour
- Ensuring students engage with lessons, providing academic support and working under the instruction of the class teacher.
- Helping the students with their life skills
For this role, you will have:
- Experience working in specialist schools such as SEN schools, Pupil Referral Units or in Youth Work.
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
- Strong behaviour management and confident with challenging behaviour
- Happy to work one to one and small group work
- An enthusiastic and friendly, yet firm approach
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss this role or other potential roles call Michael Omisore on 02032197745 or email: email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.