- If you are ready to work in our vibrant schools across Westminster and Camden where you will closely support older children in the Primary schools who are dealing with Complex Needs.
- If you have strong knowledge on the Autism Spectrum and have recent ASD experience you will be given opportunities to join, showcase your skills and continue to grow your resume.
- No doubt, it will be challenging but we would love to hear from you and support you on your journey with Protocol.
• Prior experience with ASD and general knowledge of the Autism Spectrum
• Eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
• At least 6 weeks classroom experience in the UK
• Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
• Protocol Education has some great perks such as social events (Boat Parties) giving you the opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues and candidates.
• A strong bonus scheme of £250 for every teacher you refer
• Competitive Daily Rates
Protocol Education connects staff and schools by filling in roles in all educational years from Nursery to Primary, Secondary and SEND (Special Educational Needs). We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. A DBS is essential, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for all workers. We necessitate that you have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, if not we have it included in our registration process whereby a DBS application is available at a cost of £40.
If you are qualified for this job role please reply to this ad - Register online at www.protocol-education.com