Are you an NQT looking to secure your first teaching post? We are currently seeking to recruit enthusiastic and committed NQTs for long term, contract and permanent positions in Bristol and the surrounding areas to start in September 2016.
Successful applicants will be qualified or qualifying teachers (QTS, NQT or OTT) with recent teaching experience and be able to provide two professional references. We have both full and part time opportunities available though ideally you will be available at least 3 days per week.
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Long Term positions or flexible daily supply - up to you!
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools or a few regulars across the breadth of Bristol, Gloucestershire, Swindon, South Glos and North Somerset
• Free CPD courses run throughout the year
• CV and Interview advice and support
• A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com or give us a call on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.
We are a very busy office and are keen to add new teachers to our team. Contact Protocol Education NOW to find out why we were shortlisted for the ‘ Recruiter of the Year’ award 2016 for best temporary agency .