A Secondary School in Hertfordshire are looking for a KS3 Tuition Teacher to run Maths lessons & After School Tuition Clubs. The position is for daily support initially, with the chance of it going long term.
The School are looking for someone who hold the Qualified Teacher Status, but may consider HLTA’s. All applicants must have Secondary Maths experience.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
For more information on this vacancy, to apply and to register with Protocol Education, please call me on: 01923257410
Why choose Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is one of the leading supply agencies across the UK and we pride ourselves on the personal service we provide to our schools. The children's needs are our main priority whenever we provide a member of staff.
You will receive:
• Access to permanent positions for September
• Excellent rates of pay paid weekly
• Opportunity for guaranteed work
• Specialist advice from your dedicated consultant
• Free CPD Courses to continue your development
• Daily or Long term placements to suit your needs
• Access to positions throughout the country and internationally
• Chance to complete your induction
We are also the only agency to be awarded gold status by the REC. This is because we have an open door policy to our REC auditors and welcome their visits to our offices as they help to improve our service further. This transparency is one of the keys to our success within the education sector. In our office we have an extremely experienced team (Primary, Secondary and SEN specialists) so you can rest assured whoever you speak to you will be in safe hands.