A Secondary School in Hertfordshire are looking for a KS3 Tuition Teacher to run Chemistry lessons & After School Tuition Clubs. The position is for daily support initially, with the chance of it going long term.
The School are looking for someone who holds the Qualified Teacher Status, but may consider HLTAs. All applicants must have Secondary Chemistry experience.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
For more information on this vacancy, to apply and to register with Protocol Education, please call me on: 01923 257410
Why choose Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is one of the leading supply agencies across the UK and we pride ourselves on the personal service we provide to our schools. The childrens needs are our main priority whenever we provide a member of staff.
You will receive:
• Access to permanent positions for September
• Excellent rates of pay paid weekly
• Opportunity for guaranteed work
• Specialist advice from your dedicated consultant
• Free CPD Courses to continue your development
• Daily or Long term placements to suit your needs
• Access to positions throughout the country and internationally
• Chance to complete your induction