A Secondary School in Hertfordshire looking for an HLTA to work with KS3 pupils assisting with Maths lessons & Booster Clubs. The position is for daily support initially, with the chance of it going long term, starting from the first week of Easter and is full time.
The School are looking for someone with the HLTA qualification or a qualified teacher. All applicants must have Secondary Maths experience.
The school is a new build with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The staff all work together as one team and the head teacher is looking for someone to fit in with the existing team.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
For more information on this vacancy, to apply and to register with Protocol Education, please call me on: 01923257410
Why choose Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is one of the leading supply agencies across the UK and we pride ourselves on the personal service we provide to our schools. The children's needs are our main priority whenever we provide a member of staff.
You will receive:
• Access to permanent positions for September
• Excellent rates of pay paid weekly
• Opportunity for guaranteed work
• Specialist advice from your dedicated consultant
• Free CPD Courses to continue your development
• Daily or Long term placements to suit your needs
• Access to positions throughout the country and internationally
• Chance to complete your induction
For more information, contact the Watford office on 01923 257410.