We are currently looking for creative individuals who are looking to work in an outstanding secondary special needs school in Lambeth to start in September 2022. This particular school focus on the development of education and learning whilst supporting students with autism. This fantastic school provide tailored curriculum to students within classes of 8 -10 students per class, enabling you to provide a more focused approach of teaching. As a secondary ASD school, you will be required to support students in varying lessons such as music, maths, art, music and science, which you will be expected to support the class teacher, break down the work in a way students can understand and maintain their focus and engagement. This role is a year long role (term time only) with the option of going permanent.
- Location: Lambeth, London
- Monday to Friday
- Working in small classes ranging from 8 - 10 students
- Assisting in lessons such as English, maths and science
- Focusing in preparation for exams
- Supporting in creative lessons such as art, music and cooking
- Assisting in out such as schools trips
- Working within a supportive team or prefessionals
- Free training through out your role
- Free webinars to enable to approach the role more effectively
- No umbrella companies
- Long term placement meaning job security
- Experienced consultant to support you throughout your employment
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now or alternatively you can submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition we have a number of schools within the area so will be able to discuss other opportunities throughout your application process.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.