Calling all Secondary and FE trained teachers. Protocol Education are extremely busy across Bristol, Bath and South Gloucestershire providing teachers of all subjects with full and part time work to suit their needs.
Even though September seems a long way away we have a lot of teachers secured in jobs already and have schools asking us for more.
The successful teacher will have the following:
• PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification with QTS or QTLS
• Experience teaching KS3, KS4 or KS5
• Good classroom management
We are welcoming applications from both NQT's and experienced teachers.
All candidates will be subject to full reference checks and an enhanced disclosure prior to working for Protocol Education.
Why Choose Protocol Education?
• Simple Registration
• More vacancies to choose from
• Great rates of pay
• Teaching jobs to suit you!
• Offices across the country
• Professional and friendly staff
For more information please contact our Bristol office on 0117 9453965 or register your details on our website.