Due to high demand Protocol Education are looking for Secondary Teachers in Doncaster. We have various day to day supply work and long term placements.
- Be a qualified or newly qualified teacher offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA with QTS
- Eligible to work in the UK or a UK resident with UK teaching experience
- Have good classroom management
- Provide creative, enjoyable and engaging learning experiences.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a dedicated team.
So what is in it for you?
•Competitive and attractive pay rates offered
•Regular work and guaranteed work schemes available
•Free training courses courtesy of Protocol Education including behaviour management and SEN
•Dedicated Protocol Education consultant to be your contact throughout the assignment
For more information, contact Fiona Rhoadhouse on 0114 252 1975or email Sheffield@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.