Secondary Teachers – Challenging School
A Bristol school that is actively looking to ‘turn things around’ are seeking strong teachers to join their departments. A large amount of experience is not necessarily required, but rather passion, dedication, and commitment to see things through. The school want Teachers that are in education because they care deeply about children and want to make a real difference to their lives, not just academically.
The successful candidate will bring positive energy to the classroom, being innovative in the way they deliver the national curriculum, to engage and inspire students across KS3, 4 and possibly 5.
Those with QTS and knowledge of any subject are encouraged to apply, as well as ECTs.
Starting: ASAP, or September 1st 2022
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Want to make a real difference to the lives of young people, academically, socially and emotionally
- Be consistent in your approach to behaviour and discipline, with a proven track record of doing so
- Be suitably qualified, with strong knowledge of a core subject
- Be a confident individual
- Build strong and lasting relationships with students and work collaboratively with their families and other staff members to achieve positive outcomes
- Take the time to get to know students, particularly the ‘bigger characters’, or those displaying more challenging behaviour
- Have an understanding of the issues that yong people face today
The school will:
- Welcome you into a dynamic, experienced, and innovative team
- Provide you with opportunities to develop professionally, with in-house CPD programmes
- Specifically run courses for leadership development
- Give you a supportive network and family of staff
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.