Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a dedicated and supportive teacher? Do you have a good understanding of the national curriculum?
A SEND Teacher / Special Educational Need teacher needed in the Sheffield area.
Protocol Education are recruiting for….
The role will be delivering an engaging curriculum and requires a versatile SEND Teacher / Special Educational Needs teacher who is creative kind and caring in their approach. The school has a team of dedicated teaching assistants who provide fantastic support to the children. The students are vulnerable and need that little bit of extra support, you will need to be patient also caring.
The school has an excellent reputation and is a brilliant place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly helpful and supportive of one another.
The ideal SEND Teacher / Special Educational Needs and Disabilities teacher will have:
- UK QTS with SEND experience
- The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons
- Positive approach to teaching
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
- Fantastic classroom management
In return the successful SEND Teacher / Special Educational Needs and Disabilities teacher will receive:
- A dedicated consultant who understands finding the right role for you
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level
- Flexibility- wherther you are wanting part time or full time work we can work around you
- Competitive rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers a friend who begins working for Protocol
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please click apply or call the Sheffield office on 0114 252 1975 and speak to Beth for more information!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.