Teacher of Girls PE
Main Scale: Outer London Pay
Applications welcome from experienced/ NQT teachers
Required for January 2021 to join an enthusiastic and committed department of 10 qualified PE teachers.
- The Department has a strong commitment to provide full opportunities for pupils
- Pupils at the school experience a broad and balanced curriculum where there is an opportunity to learn in a range of activities.
- Achievement in BTEC Sport, GCSE and A Level PE are all above National Averages.
- The school has superb facilities including a large sports hall, fitness room, astroturf, hard court area and extensive playing fields.
- The department has a flourishing extra-curricular program with high levels of participation. The school teams achieve success at both local and county level.
- Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well' (OFSTED)
The candidate must have:
-Strong Behaviour Management
- Capacity to engaging teaching and lesson plans for students
-Relevant and recent experience
-Have a current DBS or be willing to complete a new one
- References available on request
- Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children
- Right to work in the U.K.