Exceptional Physics Teacher needed for Secondary School.
We are collaborating with an Outstanding Saltdean based Secondary school to appoint a dedicated and inspiring Teacher of Physics to join as soon as possible.
As a Physics Teacher, you will join a dedicated team of professionals supporting our vibrant students. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow, inspire and develop, this may be the role for you.
Your purpose of your role will be:
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/form tutor
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- To share and support the school responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
Protocol Education can offer: Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities, CPD during half term or summer, plus free webinars£250 BONUS refer a Teacher/Teaching Assistant each referral, NQT/ECT Support network Candidate social events, CV writing assistance and marketing tools
We also have other opportunities for training teachers and cover supervisors within all other subjects, please contact us for more information.
Please apply and we will be in touch!
If you would like to know more about working with Protocol Education please contact Hazel Baxter by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.