I work with several prestigious secondary schools in the Greater Manchester area and I am always in need of qualified Mathematics Teachers with strong classroom management skills. Working with us on a supply basis will allow you the freedom and flexibility to create your own work schedule. This will also provide you with the opportunity to work in different schools and often results in an offer of longer term work. Over the summer holidays I will be liasing with my contacts in schools to secure short and long term assignments that will begin in September so now is the perfect time to register your interest in joining our strong team of teachers.
To become part of the Protocol Education supply team you will;
• Hold NQT or Qualified Teacher Status
• Have a real passion for the subject matter
• Deliver a GCSE curriculum with skilled differentiation and a strong focus on pupil engagement
• Hold strong classroom management skills with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges.
• Work as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across school.
If you are interested or would like to enquire about other roles I have currently have available then please call Danny at Protocol Education on 0161 200 8500.
Protocol Education brings schools and staff together. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England, and we can help you find the classroom role that's right for you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.