This south Manchester based secondary school is looking for a well- qualified, talented and committed Teacher of History, teaching up to Key Stage 4. You will be working within a solid and supportive management team, committed to the continual improvement of results and creating opportunities for every student.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its exceptional team with a view to enjoy on a long-term basis. This leading edge school believes in its educational innovation, valuing the unique talents, skills, achievements and ambitions of all their learners.
Protocol Education is looking for an exceptional teacher for this role in order to meet our overall commitments that we give to our schools and the students they support.
To become part of the Protocol Education supply team at this inspiring Secondary School you will have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status.
• A passion for excellence in the teaching of History.
• The ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve excellent results.
• The ability to teach History at KS3, KS4
• Excellent organisational and ICT skills.
• The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
This school can offer you:
• A positive and innovative learning culture supported by staff, parents and governors.
• Enthusiastic students who are keen to learn and behave well in lessons and around the school.
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the commitment to raising student achievement even further.
If you relish the opportunity of working with highly motivated students in a supportive and stimulating professional environment we would welcome your application. The post would be suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to equality of opportunity. Enhanced DBS clearance is required for all successful applicants.
Protocol Education brings schools and staff together. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England, and we can help you find the classroom role that's right for you.
If you are interested in this position or would like to enquire about other roles I have currently have available then please call Danny at Protocol Education on 0161 200 8500.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.