My client is a school in Shepherds Bush (W12), Looking to employ a full time maths teacher.
About the Role
• Full time, Year long contract
• Salary £26,000-45,000 depending on experience
About the School
• Currently undergoing major structural change
• Great transport links to White City station and Shepherds Bush Market station
• New Headship team with a real vision academic vision.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• QTS here or equivalent abroad and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
The client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.