A girls’schools in Windsor are looking for a Maths Teacher to teach key stages three and four.
School Description and Benefits
The school is rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted. The students are well behaved and have been described as being “polite and considerate”.
The person appointed will be supported throughout the duration of their and will be given a mentor to help them during their transition in the school.
The school are currently looking for a Maths teacher. They will consider applications where candidates fulfil some of the following criteria:
• A degree in maths, or a maths related degree such as physics or computer programming
• With experience teaching key stages 3, 4 and or 5
• You will have completed a teacher training course such as the PGCE
• You may be a graduate who has recently completed their NQT year
• You may have the DTLLS qualification with QTLS
• You may have completed your training overseas
For the right candidate this role could become permanent. If you would be interested in working in Windsor, please do respond with your CV.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools w
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.