This outstanding Manchester based secondary school is looking for a qualified Teacher of Maths, teaching up to Key Stage 4. You will be working within a solid and supportive management team, committed to the continual improvement of results and creating opportunities for every student. The school is able to boast comprehensive facilities and provides high aspirations for all students.
This is a great opportunity to cover maternity leave for the full academic year. Do a good Job and the school will try and find a perm position for the following year. Protocol Education is looking for an exceptional teacher for this role in order to meet our overall commitments that we give to our schools and the students they support.
To become part of the Protocol Education supply team at this inspiring Secondary School you will;
• Hold NQT or QTLS as a Maths Teacher
• Have a real passion for the subject matter
• Deliver a GCSE curriculum with skilled differentiation and a strong focus on pupil engagement
• Help students to make accelerated progress towards national expectations
• Hold strong classroom management skills with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges.
• Work as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across school.
If you are interested in this position or would like to enquire about other roles I have currently have available then please call Danny at Protocol Education on 0161 200 8500.
Protocol Education brings schools and staff together. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England, and we can help you find the classroom role that's right for you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.