They are currently looking for a Secondary Teacher to join their team. The current team works to meet the social, emotional, mental health and academic needs of highly vulnerable children, to help them make progress in all areas and be ready for their next stage in learning.
They provide a stimulating and secure learning environment for pupils and give each pupil a positive experience of school. Sometimes a child stays with them for only a short period, whilst another placement is being sought. As part of the team, you will help to facilitate the transfer from one educational establishment to another, ensuring that the children experience educational and emotional stability throughout the transition period.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher who:
- Is self-motivated, resilient and flexible
- Has a secure knowledge of the National Curriculum and/or EYFS framework requirements and the implications for pupils with disabilities and learning difficulties
- Can build effective, positive relationships and work collaboratively with all stakeholders including parents/carers, therapy teams and other specialist services to support the development of the pupils and ensure the best outcomes possible
- Enjoys a challenge and wants to be part of team of an exciting journey in setting up a new school
- Is comfortable working with challenging behaviour and is adaptable to multiple pupil situations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.