Experienced Head of Department - ICT is required for September2016 start!
An excellent opportunity has come up in a lively mixed school in Barnet.
The School offers a creative and vibrant approach to teaching and learning, their aim is to ensure that students of all aptitudes and abilities may reach their full academic and personal potentials. They also offer excellent opportunities for extra-curricular activities.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, well-qualified Head of Department for ICT, who will teach ICT up to A-Level as well as manage a team of great teachers!
- Have a minimum of 1 years previous experience as Head of Department
- Coaching and developing NQT's
- Proven track record increasing results for GCSE and A-Level
- Be qualified to teach Maths up to A-Level
- Motivate students and team to reach their full potentials
- Be dedicated, reliable and committed to ensuring student success
- Be able to plan and execute interesting and exciting lessons
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Possible permanent contract
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Strong support from the school
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity or would like more information then please apply today or Jay Gorasia on 0207 219 7730
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.