We are working with a school in Portslade that are looking to appoint an individual who has the passion and enthusiasm to engage children through the love of History.
If you are looking to make a difference to young persons' lives, and work within a school that invests in your professional development too, then this school could be for you. The role is a full-time appointment. This school, is a 'good' school with increasingly oversubscribed pupils on roll as a result of the quality education and pastoral provision offered here. The schools aim is to ensure their young people become rounded and successful citizens in their future career paths. Delivering KS3 to KS5 History, the ideal candidate will be a dynamic practitioner who promotes and upholds high expectations. With a focus on sharing good practice, they will be committed to their own continuous professional development.
The ideal teacher is someone that:
• Possesses a passion for History with strong subject knowledge
• Has knowledge and understanding of the History curriculum in KS3 and KS4 including knowledge of new specifications at KS4 & KS5.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate, inspire and support colleagues and children
• Has a commitment to raising aspirations and progress for all
• Has the ability to teach across the age range with previous examination success
• Has a passion to make a difference in pupils' lives.
The school can offer you:
• Excellent pupil behaviour. management techniques.
In return from the school you can expect:
• Happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy school.
• A caring and inclusive school
• A positive and innovative learning environment
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply and we will be in touch. If you would like to know more about working with Protocol Education please contact Hazel Baxter by email email@example.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.