A variety of schools that pride themselves on outstanding exam results are looking for a committed and dedicated supply teacher to cover lessons across KS3 and 4. The ideal teacher will be able to confidently deliver lessons to a class full of students and implement methods of learning to help assist each student with their progression.
Protocol is looking for a supply teacher to cover lessons in schools in and around Leicester City.
- A valid QTS certificate is compulsory
• Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
• Effective behaviour management skills
• Experience managing a class of students and preparing work
• Ability to assess different methods of learning
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
• An extremely competitive pay rate of £120-140 per day (Dependant on experience)
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to work in various schools to gain experience
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.