Salary: MPS London (£26,435 - £38,807)
Job Starts: September 2016
Contract Type: Long Term
Contract Term: Permanent
Protocol Education is now seeking a teacher to fill an English Teacher role. My client located minutes walk from mainline station is an outstanding school that has clear objectives, aims and where every pupil is pushed to achieve their full potential, becoming an integral part of the organisation in the process. The school has excellent resources, facilities and offers a great working environment to its staff and pupils.
The ideal English Teacher must have the following;
• A formal secondary teaching qualification, either a Secondary PGCE or equivalent and hold QTS
• Must be able to start in September 2016
• Able to teach to a high standard, GCSE primarily (A-level preferred but not essential)
• A willingness to actively contribute to curriculum development
• A genuine belief that every child matters
• Have strong subject knowledge, ambition and a passion for learning
• Be able to deliver outstanding classroom practice
• Have high expectations of all learners
• Be able to work collaboratively with others
This exciting Secondary English Teacher position is available for a permanent contract starting in September 2016 is the perfect opportunity to join an outstanding school based in Lambeth.
Does this sound like the role for you? Do you have the necessary experience to help young minds blossom and take the department forward? If so please apply asap by emailing your CV to JSpence@Protocol-Education.com or by contacting me on 0208 971 1288
Protocol Education brings school and staff together. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England. We are here to help you realise your full potential and offer full support and development so why not take advantage of our free training opportunities and education workshops.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.