An OFSTED rated “Good” school in Slough are looking for an English Teacher to teach key stages three and four.
School Description and Benefits
This school has been rated “Good” by Ofsted and students progress in English is good. The students are well behaved and have been described as being “polite and considerate”.
The school will consider applications where candidates fulfil the following criteria:
• A degree in English or a related subject such as History, Drama or Media
• With experience of teaching key stages 3, 4 and or 5
• You may have completed a teacher training course such as the PGCE or Scitt Course
• You may be a graduate who has recently completed their NQT year
• You may have the DTLLS qualification with QTLS
For the right candidate this role could become permanent. If you would be interested in working Slough on a term by term basis, please do respond with your CV.
Protocol have links with a range of good schools that often require termly cover. This will allow you the flexibility to teach a range of students and work in a range of good schools.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.