Design & Technology - Engineering - KS4-KS5
A mixed secondary school in East London graded "good" is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Design and Technology Teacher who specialises in Engineering, Systems control to KS4 or KS5 to join their team in September 2016. The school is;
• Is well resourced.
• Has an approachable and supportive Senior Leadership Team.
• Has very good transport links.
This well performing school have asked for:
• Must be experienced in teaching of Year's 11, 12 or 13.
• Working knowledge of modelling materials / resistant materials.
• KS3 graphics and full responsibility for the Graphic Product GCSE in Year 10 and 11 including marking coursework and exam preparation.
• An experienced teacher or enthusiastic and very capable NQT or OTT
• A personable person who works well within the team
You must be a fully qualified teacher, be able to offer 2 references and have a CRB or be willing to complete one.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.