- We are looking for a January 2022; The School is well known and a fantastic reputation the school prides themselves on their respectful and friendly approach as well as high quality teaching abilities with an experienced team.
- The role would be to teach students from years KS3 upwards through to GCSE and Post 16.
This position has the potential to become a permanent Vacancy .
The ideal teacher will be professional and passionate about the content area and hold NQT and QTS (Newly & Qualified Teacher Status).
Position: Mathematics Teacher
Location: North Somerset
Start Date: January 2022
If you have what it takes, you can join an experienced, innovative team with incredible potential!
Protocol Education are looking for candidates who: -
• Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
• Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
• Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
• Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
• DBS Check
• 2 professional references and work experience gaps listed
• Proof of address
Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
• CPD during half term or summer, plus free webinars
• £250 refer a Teacher/TA Bonus
NQT/ECT Support network
Candidate social events
• CV writing assistance and marketing tools
We also have other opportunities for training teachers and cover supervisors within History and all other subjects, please contact us for more information.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply on our Protocol Education Website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.