An established, successful and oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with 1300 on roll including a Sixth Form of 350+. The school is situated in outstandingly attractive grounds in a conservation area on the edge of London and achieves examination results well in excess of local and national averages.
The Role ;
Required for September 2021, we are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, dynamic, highly motivated, committed professional with the ambition and drive necessary for this role. The successful candidate will be, or will be developing to become an outstanding classroom practitioner. The ability to teach Maths to Key 5 is advantageous but not a prerequisite. All members of the department are expected to support the Head of Mathematics improving the Teaching and Learning within faculty.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and visionary team of professionals and will need to:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Be passionate and committed to improving teaching and learning and students futures
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent presentational skills.
- Be forward thinking, visionary, receptive to change and able to work under pressure.
We can offer:
- An aspirational, supportive Leadership Team and Governors
- Ambitious, hardworking staff
- Well behaved and willing students
- Opportunities to develop and grow in your career in an environment that values and supports initiative and a growth mindset.
You Must Have;
- QTS & UK classroom experience
- Clear & Current DBS on the Update Service
- 2 Current professional references upon request