An outstanding', oversubscribed 11-18 mixed academy school where students achieve highly and display exemplary behaviour' (Ofsted).
Our Social Science Department is comprised of experienced, enthusiastic and engaging teachers. Over the past few years the School has consistently obtained outstanding results at both GCSE and A-level.
The ideal candidate would be required to teach Psychology to A Level. The ability to teach Criminology and/or Health and Social Care would be advantageous.
You will be joining a friendly, professional and collegiate organisation that is wholly committed to securing the best academic and personal development outcomes for young people.
- A comprehensive induction programme will be provided
- Ongoing extensive CPD programme
- Free Device
- Free membership of the Fitness Zone at Queensmead Sports Centre
- Free access to Goals Soccer Centre
- Free Health Care Plan (Includes benefits worth over £2000)
- Ride to Work Scheme
You Must Have;
- QTS & UK classroom experience
- Clear & Current DBS on the Update Service
- 2 Recent professional email addresses to request references upon request