An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and talented teacher of History to play a key role in shaping the curriculum of our outstanding, multi-faith school as we are currently only in year three of its secondary phase development.
• have the rare opportunity to work collaboratively with primary colleagues and play a key role in developing the secondary phase History curriculum
• have a strong voice in shaping the everyday practice of the school as we develop and embed our ethos and routines, especially in teaching and learning
• have the opportunity to share your expertise with other subject teachers across the Trust
• be part of a global community of charitable initiatives.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work within a vibrant atmosphere and a supportive setting.
We will offer you:
• a very warm, welcoming and talented team
• hardworking and dedicated colleagues who are prepared to give selflessly for the benefit of the pupils
• supportive parents, carers and community
• a committed and fully involved Governing Body and Board of Directors
• a state-of-the-art learning environment
• wide-ranging opportunities for professional development
• terms and conditions similar to other academies and schools
• a strong commitment to staff wellbeing.
You Must Have;
- QTS & UK classroom experience
- Clear & Current DBS on the Update Service
- 2 Current professional references upon request