A co-educational foundation school based in Hillingdon for students aged 11-18. The School believes it has a duty not only to support students in gaining the skills required to pass examinations, but also to develop them into well-rounded people who are have the skills required to continue with further study and then into the world of work
The school also values healthy competition. Students are offered the opportunity to participate in several inter-house competitions throughout the year, which include drama, music and sporting events.
This role is perfect for aspirational leaders, who want to make a difference to the lives of our students, but also prepare for future Senior Leadership roles.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and visionary team of professionals and will need to:
● Be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
● Be passionate and committed to improving teaching and learning and students futures
● Have good interpersonal skills.
● Be forward thinking, visionary, receptive to change and able to work under pressure.
We can offer:
● An aspirational, supportive Leadership Team and Governors
● Ambitious, hardworking staff
● Well behaved and willing students
● Opportunities to develop and grow in your career in an environment that values and supports initiative and a growth mindset.
You Must Have;
- QTS & UK classroom experience
- Clear & Current DBS on the Update Service
- 2 Current professional references upon request