We are now looking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic teacher of Maths to lead the school into the next stage of its journey and raise achievement within the new government framework.
This post would suit a strategic thinker with a strong work ethic and dedication to improving the lives of all students. We welcome applications from experienced teachers and those new to teaching. We have an excellent track record of developing and nurturing talent - with many younger members of staff filling key leadership positions.
The school operates a sophisticated curriculum that is tailored to individual students' needs. Student outcomes are very high in core and EBacc areas, with Progress 8 scores of +0.50 in English, +1.05 in maths and +0.89 in EBacc. Our mathematics outcomes are in the top 50 schools in England. Our Sixth form has grown considerably during the last two years and is the highest achieving in the Borough and in the top 6% for outcomes in the country.
Pastoral care is of a high standard with very high standards of school discipline and student engagement. Parental engagement is high with 85% of parents visit the school for parents' evenings and the like. 99% of parents recommend the school.
Successful candidates will have:
• Enthusiasm and passion for teaching and developing young people
• An engaging and optimistic approach
• High expectations and a belief in the potential of young people to achieve.
The school will offer you:
• An opportunity to teach A Level Maths and A Level Further Maths if suitable
• High expectations of behaviour supported by established systems and protocols
• Bespoke, high quality professional development
• Opportunities to have an input into teaching and learning across the school as part of our School Improvement Group.
• Accelerated career opportunities for aspirational and talented staff.
• An extensive well-being package.
• Established partnerships with: Teach First; Challenge Partners; PiXL; London West Alliance.
- QTS & UK CLASSROOM EXPIERENCE
- Clear & Current DBS on the update service
- References upon request