Are you looking for an exciting new role? Would you like to work with a dynamic Art team who are aspirational for the achievement of the young women of West London? Would you like to make your impact in a school that is on the cusp of outstanding?
School for Girls is a vibrant and multi-cultural comprehensive school providing outstanding education for girls in Hounslow and a number of neighbouring boroughs. The 2019 Ofsted report recognises the excellent achievement of pupils and that the schools ethos that every child counts' permeates through the life of the school. The report identifies the quality of teachers, community cohesion, safety and well-being and the behaviour of students all as strengths of the school.
According to the independently verified IDSR the overall progress 8 score for the school (0.5) put us significantly above the national average and in the highest 20% of all schools in 2019, 2018 and 2017. In 2016, we were identified in the DFE top 100 schools for the progress our students have made.
We are looking for a dynamic Photography teacher who is;
• passionate about students' learning and keen to see all students aspire to succeed.
• able to bring new ideas, be accessible and lead by example.
• able to be outstanding at motivating students.
• visionary and can see the possibilities of developing and delivering an innovative and creative curriculum.
You Must Have:
- QTS & UK classroom experience
- Have a clear & current DBS on the update service
- X2 Professional Reference available upon request