You should be:
• Be passionate for teaching with the ability to deliver PE lessons to a high standard.
• Show empathy and commitment to the students you are teaching,.
• Demonstrate a can do attitude and a commitment to education and the development of pupils
• Posses and demonstrate a range of teaching methods and styles that can be adaptable to different groups of students
- Show a willingness to engage in extra curricular activities and buy into the school ethos.
To apply for this role, you must:
Have experience teaching PE in a secondary environment
Have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or be working towards it, or another relevant teaching qualification.
Working with Protocol Education:
In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa.
Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an online/in person interview
- Provide an Enhanced Childforce only DBS disclosure
- Your DBS must be on the update service
- Give details for us to complete reference checks