Protocol Education are looking for support heroes to help our young learners in schools across West London get back on track following such a lengthy period out of school routine.
School leaders that we have been speaking to are concerned about the obvious social and emotional impacts that the “lockdown” period is having on our young people. We are supporting our partner schools by providing staff that can be available to support their pupils now that schools have returned.
We are looking for either CORE SUBJECT GRADUATES to support with small intervention groups OR areas outlined below;
Do you have skills or experience in any of the following areas?
· Anxiety & Mental Health
· Social & Emotional well-being and development
· Behaviour support
· Disaffected pupils & Persistent absenteeism
· Pupil engagement
· Childhood Trauma
· Confidence, resilience and self esteem
· Separation anxiety and attachment disorders
Do you have a positive, energetic and resilient approach with a caring, patient and nurturing nature?
We’re keen to hear from recent Graduates who are thinking of a career in teaching or Newly Qualified teachers (NQTs) who would like to develop their experience working with individuals or small groups of pupils.
Maybe be you are recently retired from teaching, but would like to offer support in your local schools to help the children recover from the loss of learning and the social impact of COVID-19.
We want to hear from you.
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
• Training and Development programmes
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.