We are looking for an SEN LSA who can work 1:1 with students who have the following needs:
- Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties (Physical disability with sensory needs such as visual or hearing)
- Severe Learning Difficulties
As an Outstanding school, candidates will be expected to differentiate work to meet the needs of the students, promote an engaging learning environment and maintain learning progress. To be considered you will need to have worked within a school and have some experience with special needs.
If successful, the school will offer free training to assist candidates as well as career opportunities with accredited professional development to enable candidates to progress professionally.
You will be able to work with:
• SEN Individuals and groups of children
• Teachers and other members of staff i.e. support/welfare staff
• External agencies such as; Social Services, Police, Health Professionals, Education Welfare Service, Sure Start, School Doctor/Nurse/ CAMHS/ Trinity Hospice / Children's centre
You Must Have:
UK classroom experience with SEN support
Clear & Current DBS on the Update Service
2 RECENT professional references upon request