Protocol Education are currently looking for a Science teacher for an Academy in Maidstone.
The role would include planning and marking for Key stage 3-4 in a secondary school to start aftter Easter until July, with the potential to become permanent.
This role requires full Qualified Teacher Status.
- Plan and teach lessons for Key Stage 3-4
- Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they undertake their work and ensuring a constructive and positive environment is always enforced.
- Someone who truly cares about the education of children and young people and enjoys working in a school environment.
- A person who can create positive relationships with both pupils and staff members to create the best learning environment possible.
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal.
- Confidence in being in front of a class and handling potential behaviour issues.
- Flexible and adaptable to different situations in regards to lessons and year groups.
- Right to work in the UK
What to expect from Protocol
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- CPD during half term or summer
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
- Guidance and support from an experienced team with over 31 years experience in the education and recruitment sector
- Free webinars on topical, relevant information within schools to enhance and keep professional knowledge updated
- £250 refer a friend rebate
- NQT/ ECT network community that supports new and existing teachers
- Social events & termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
If you are interested in the role please get in touch with Cara by sending your CV to email@example.com or calling the office on 01622 920705.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.