Does the idea of working in a challenging environment excite you? Have you considered working in a Pupil Referral Unit?
Protocol are working with a Pupil Referral Unit based in South Yorkshire who are looking for teacher with subject specialism’s in literacy or numeracy.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following;
• Experience of delivering engaging lessons to challenging pupils
• Be able to plan exciting lessons which will be adaptable to varying abilities
• Strong Classroom management
• The candidate must be team player and partake in staff meetings
• Be target orientated and determined to develop all children in your class
• Have the ability to challenge student behaviours with staff and with each other.
Must be able to engage pupils within education and help remove barriers to learning.
• Adaptable and reliable.
• Able to identify varying levels of ability and increase attainment levels
The successful candidate will be an expert in their subject areas. This is a temporary position with a view to becoming long term if successful. If you are interested and would like to be considered please do not hesitate to apply.
Alternatively please call Liz Furniss on 0114 2521975 for more information.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.