Protocol Education are seeking cover supervisors and cover teachers to work in schools within Slough.
School Description and Benefits
Protocol have links with a range of schools in Slough; these schools often need cover supervisors/teachers to cover when teachers are sick or absent. We have links with many OFSTED rated “Outstanding”, “Good”, and “Room for Improvement” schools. We also offer free additional courses if you feel that you might need to up skill in areas such as SEN, behaviour and Teaching Gifted and Talented students.
If you have experience of working within a secondary setting with key stages three four and five and/or have a degree in school related subject, we would be keen to discuss future roles with you.
• If you are a qualified teacher who wants to take on daily and short term work, then please do send in your CV.
We will consider applications for cover supervisors where candidates fulfil some of the following criteria:
• A degree. One within in a core subject such as English, Maths or Science or an additional school subjects such as Geography or History.
• Graduates with other degrees will also be considered
• We would be very interested to hear from those with degrees in Psychology
• Experience of teaching key stages 3, 4 and 5
• You may have completed a teacher training course such as the PGCE
• You may be a graduate who has recently completed their NQT year
• You may have the DTLLS qualification with QTLS
• You may have experience teaching in colleges in the FE sector.
Protocol offer daily/short term roles and also recruit for long term roles. If you would be interested in working with our agency, please do upload your CV and also respond to the Uxbridge office email@example.com
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.