An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic learning support assistant to support the learning and teaching of Literacy and Numeracy at Key Stages 3 and 4. You will work to support each department to raise attainment across the Academy. This is an exciting new role and is seen as a key appointment in developing the progress of students within the Academy.
You will be:
• able to work alongside the SENCo/Inclusion Manager to plan and deliver innovative and appropriate learning activities in Mathematics and Numeracy
• able to contribute to offered CPD courses
• able to efficiently and effectively deploy resources across the school to support student progress and achievement
• committed to promoting positive values, attitudes and behaviour
• able to interest, engage and motivate students to work hard
• able to advance students’ learning in a range of classroom settings
• able to communicate effectively with staff within departments
If you are interested in this position or would like to enquire about other roles I have currently have available then please call Laura Read at Protocol Education on 0114 2521975.
Protocol Education brings schools and staff together. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England, and we can help you find the classroom role that's right for you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.