Are you a confident and resilient teaching assistant looking for a new long term role starting ASAP?
Do you enjoy working in a role that is rewarding?
The school is located within walking distance of local transport links (train & bus) & has on site parking for drivers before 8:30am.
This is a full-time SEN Teaching Assistant role, Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
- To work across Year 7 & Year 8 offering support to pupils requiring additional help with their studies
- To help plan and organise learning activities for students being supported
- Attend and contribute to meetings to review students' progress, and contribute to written reports
- To monitor the progress of identified students, keep written records and provide the teacher with feedback on students' progress in relation to provision
- To contribute to the target setting and review process and support pupil in meeting specific targets of IEP.
- To liaise with staff, parents and relevant professionals
- To undertake relevant training as part of continuing professional development
- Attend all staff meetings and supervision sessions
- To maintain appropriate records of work and progress
We are looking for a strong minded, team player that can work with students across Year 7 & Year 8 providing additional support during lessons.
A teaching assistant that has the ability to adapt and resolve solutions in a positive manor. If you have experience working with children and / or young adults and have a passion for seeing students thrive and achieve, please apply immediately!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.