Maintream Secondary School
Recruiting for graduates to assist us within opportunities within Secondary Schools as; Teaching Support Assistants, 1:1 Support, SEN and Cover Supervisors.
Are you looking for a way into teaching? Not sure what career path to take? By becoming a teaching assistant or cover supervisor, you can get the experience you require and add more skills to your CV. We offer courses and development for you to test whether teaching is your next career step.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a local secondary school, Protocol Education would love to hear from you.
Graduates from all subjects are welcome to apply for this position.
Working as a Graduate Cover Supervisor is a great way of getting your foot in the door and taking your first steps into an exciting and rewarding career in education. We have positions starting immediately OR for September 2021.
Duties as a Graduate Teaching Assistant Include:
• Assisting in delivering effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
• Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
• Supporting the development of pupils, educational and behaviour related
• Preparing classroom resources
• Providing feedback to teachers and parents
• Helping with extracurricular activities such as revision sessions
- Hold a Degree
- Have experience with kids
- Have Clear & Current DBS or willing to purchase one
- Hold professional references upon request