EXAM INVIGILATORS WE NEED YOU!!!
Lead Exam Invigilators required urgently for a Secondary school based in South London for the Summer (April -June) 2016 exams.
Exam Invigilators are supervisors in exams to ensure children participating in the exam are catered for. You may be required to read and scribe for students with Special Education Needs.
Successful applicants will need to be vigilante and ensure that:
- Students are not talking or conferring
- Students are not cheating
- Students have enough paper and stationery
- Assist students if need to leave the exam due to illness
- You will have the responsibility in starting and finishing the exams
- Collect and distribute the exam papers.
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Tariq at Protocol Education
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.