A South Yorkshire secondary school based in Rotherham is seeking a motivated and dedicated practitioner to teach in a supportive and well-resourced ICT department.
** ICT & Computing Teacher
** Exceptional facilities
** Great career progression opportunities
** Key Stage 3 - 5
** NQTs or experienced teachers welcomed
** Immediate start
This secondary school is in search of a vibrant ICT & Computing teacher to help develop an already successful ICT department, led by a superb Head of Department. Are you an enthusiastic and career orientated NQT or do you have a proven record of brilliance in teaching ICT? This is an excellent ICT department to join now as it is expanding to promote future growth. You will have the chance to work with pupils of all academic levels, joining a successful ICT & Computing teaching programme, as well as work with like-minded teachers.
You will need to demonstrate:
* The ability to deliver consistently excellent ICT lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
* Be able to design and teach ICT in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil's academic growth.
* Be a passionate ICT teacher, and show a hard work ethos that will motivate pupils as well as other teachers.
In return the school/Protocol can offer:
* Excellent CPD
* State of the art ICT facilities enabling you to distribute outstanding ICT teaching substance.
* An opening to join a great team of teachers, to work in partnership with leading teachers in their area of expertise.
* Competitive salary, as well as a great opportunity for career progression.
You must be a fully qualified teacher (QTS), be able to provide 2 references and have a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to complete one.
Protocol Education give you the option and service of PAYE or a umbrella company service.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.