If you like to encourage and install excellence into your students, then this is the role for you! A well-funded academy in Barnet are in need of a skilled History teacher to begin working in September 2020.
The desired candidate will be expected to implement methods of raising attainment, to help draw the intelligence out of their students. As a History teacher, you will be expected to prepare lesson plans that will stimulate and engage with the students.
The school is located a short walk away from East Barnet tube-station and can also be accessed by bus swell as any car drivers.
- Degree in history or a relevant qualification is desired
- Knowledge of the curriculum is essential
- Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
- Effective behaviour management skills
- Ability to assess different methods of learning
- Dedication to improving students learning and experience in school
- QTS Status
- DBS Checked
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate of £145 - £190 per day (Dependant on experience)
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- The chance to work at one of the highest performing schools in the country
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.