The candidate needs to have a positive outlook and a real drive of progression for the pupils to move forward.
The school is a vibrant and fun environment with excellent results and a experienced team of staff and teachers to assist you in your role.
They Believe that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress and makes strives to achieve this.
- Role: Geography Teacher
- Start Date: Monday 7th February 2022
- Location: Bristol, BS1
- Skill set: NQT or QTS desired
On going role with the potential to turn permanent.
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who;
- Believes that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
- DBS check
- 2 year professional references and work experience, gaps listed
- Proof of address and right to work in the UK.
Protocol Eduction can offer;
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD during half term or summer, plus free Webinars
- Candidate social events
- NQT Support Network
- £250 refer a Teacher/TA Bonus
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role apply online via our Protocol website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.