PE Teaching Opportunity in Bangkok
Protocol Education is seeking a professional and committed Female PE Teacher to work for a British International school in Bangkok, starting September 2016.
This International school follows the British National Curriculum.
• Bachelor of Education (BEd) / Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) / Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
• A minimum of two years experience teaching PE both secondary and primary
• The ability to teach swimming would be an advantage
• Valid passport
• Clean Police check
• Good quality references
The school provides a generous package and requires candidates to commit for a 2 year contract.
• 2 years contract
• Competitive salary – taxable
• Accommodation allowance
• Medical Insurance
• Start and end of contract flights
Please note – due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.