Protocol Education is working with an ‘OUTSTANDING’ school in Stockport looking for an enthusiastic female PE Teacher to work on a full time basis starting in September to cover maternity leave. This position offers the opportunity to be part of a team that delivers brilliant results.
To be eligible to work with Protocol Education you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTS Welcome to apply) or the relevant education qualifications
* A positive approach to teaching
* A flexible approach to work
* The Ability to deliver fun and engaging lessons in line with the national curriculum
In return you will get:
* Great rates of pay
* Dedicated Consultant - Working with you to find suitable placements.
* Tax saving initiatives
* Great prospects for long term work
For further information please contact Danny on 0161 200 8500
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Protocol.
Winner of Best Temporary Recruitment Agency at the Recruiter Awards 2013