Protocol Education's Secondary division are recruiting for Secondary Teacher's both Newly Qualified and experienced, who are looking to work within Mainstream or Independent Schools on a long term or day to day basis, within East, Central and West London.
Protocol Education is the undisputed market leader in the East London Area, therefore you can be assured that we will be able to offer you work in a school that suits your teaching style and personality. We pride ourselves on building meaningful relationships with both schools and teachers alike to ensure that you are always delivered a bespoke and professional service.
We are already extremely busy and need more teachers to keep up with the demand!! We are also expecting demand to increase at the term goes on, so please do not delay in applying we need you!
We are looking for Teachers with a subject specialism in Science who are happy working in the following London boroughs;
Barking & Dagenham
The ideal candidate would have:
QTS or equivalent qualification
Relevant and recent experience
Have a current DBS or be willing to complete a new one
The Benefits of working for Protocol Education:
- Competitive & Reflective pay rates
- Borough Specific work
- Access to numerous free Professional Development Training courses
- Your Own experienced and dedicated Consultant
- Flexible work to fit your current situation
- Access to our online candidate portal where you can access timesheets, update availability
- If you are interested in working within one or more of the above areas and you are a Qualified Teacher looking for work please follow the link to apply.