Mainstream secondary school based in Hillingdon, who are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who specialise across SEN 1-1 support.
You will be joining a highly regarded Secondary school that has been judged to be good in all areas. You will be assisting the class teacher and working alongside the SENCO whilst benefiting from a warm and welcoming staff team. This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a move into education from a nursing background, for example, or for an experience TA/LSA.
What do you need for this SEN Teaching Assistant role?
- Experience working with SEN children, especially EBD/SEMH
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with is talented at building relationships with challenging children.
- Experience working with KS3-KS4 children with SEMH or presenting with challenging behaviour and have a passion for this kind of work.
- Willing team-player
- Committed SEN Teaching Assistant good at setting boundaries and passionate about making a difference
What you can expect from Protocol Education;
• An extremely competitive pay rates of pay (dependant on experience)
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
You must ;
- Be a driven and passionate person
- Hold high expectations and an unwavering belief that every child can achieve
- Demonstrate commitment to working in partnership with students, teachers, parents and the community
- Can motivate & engage students
- Be a calm, well organised and self-confident person with excellent communication skills
- Have experience supporting secondary students with induvial needs
- Have Clear & Current DBS or willing to purchase one
- Hold professional references upon request